Ready to explore some music together?
Join us for an “instrument petting zoo,” meet our faculty, and try all the instruments you see!
Our Open House is the perfect opportunity to…
- talk with our faculty, staff, students, and parents,
- make an instrument craft to take home,
- demo an early childhood class,
- learn how group classes, lessons, ensembles, or orchestra can help you with other skills,
- and register for our Fall semester!
The Instrument Petting Zoo will run from 1:30 – 4:30 pm.
We will also be offering demonstrations for the following early childhood classes (subject to change):