The Piano Pairs program is going virtual! Join us for morning workshops reimagined for virtual learning.
Virtual Summer 2020 Information:
Monday – Friday, August 3 – 7, 2020
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Kathryn Rosenbach, Piano Pairs Artistic Director
Kids and teens can participate in two workshops each day to learn and sharpen their skills and gain new techniques.
- 10:00 – 10:45 am Technique is Fun – Learn chords, play 5-finger patterns, and have fun developing your technique.
- 11:00 – 11:45 am Dueling Duets – Listen and play along with a pre-recorded 2nd piano part, then perform for the group!
Financial Aid is available for summer day programs on a limited basis. Click here for the application (due April 15, 2020).
August 3 – 7, 2020
As a piano student, you’re learning, practicing, and performing all on your own. How can you stay motivated, try new things, take risks, and feel supported during the summer?
Imagine one week where you could eat, sleep, and breathe piano. You’ll start your mornings with a built-in community of supportive friends, piano students, and teachers who love piano as much as you do. You’ll gain experience with different types of piano duos and ensembles and expand your technical skills with piano lab and masterclasses. And you’ll work on your own solo repertoire during private lessons, practice time, and performances. (Students enrolled in our MOTH program can practice MOTH repertoire before the program even begins!)
Piano Pairs is the perfect place to:
- go beyond the practice room and gain new skills and repertoire in piano 4-hand and 2-piano ensembles
- build confidence and experience performing
- be encouraged by the expert guidance of our piano teaching artists
- have an incredible fun week with new friends who speak your musical language